Friday, July 8, 2011

Top 5 Hottest "too young" Hotties

I don't know about everyone else, but I've noticed a lot of very very attractive Hollywood young men who are far too young to even look at (for me anyways)....but I just can't keep my eyes off them! The worst part is, they're in some terrible movies that I have caught myself watching more than once (has anyone seen 17 Again?...hello!!).


So here are a few of my guilty pleasures...


5. Taylor Lautner - 18 years old


Just legal to look at...but seriously, if you're going to put a teenager in a movie with abs like his...what do people expect...women (and men) are going to take notice!




4. Liam Hemsworth - 20 years old


Okay, so he may be best known for being Mylie Cyrus' boyfriend (feel free to gag), but you've got to hand it to the girl...she's got a HOOOOOTTTT boyfriend! Plus he's got an Australian accent... irresistible!


3. Shia Lebeouf - 24 years old


I seem to always have a 'bad boy' on the list, and Shia fits that bill perfectly! He's full of mischief and so cute to look at!!!




2. Robert Pattinson - 24 years old


Who can escape the Twilight phenomenon...but I for one first noticed Robbie back as Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter. The camera loves him, and so do the ladies!!!!! I think its his eyes that get me.


And the Hottest Hottie that is "too young" to be looking at is...


1. Zac Efron - 22 years old


Okay...just look at the picture below...need I say more...

0 comments:

Post a Comment